To celebrate the opening of its second Bay Area location, Pizza Studio—the nation’s most rapidly growing fast-casual pizza restaurant brand—will be giving away a free pizza on Oct. 28 to anyone who whispers the Pizza Studio Secret Phrase to their cashier at either of its two stores in Palo Alto and Mountain View.
These two Pizza Studio stores are owned by local restaurateur Jeff Burrill, who, as Pizza Studio’s largest franchisee, will open 25 locations in the Bay Area by 2020—making this region the largest concentration of Pizza Studio stores in the nation, and placing Jeff in the forefront of the local pizza wars as several national brands vie to become established as the “Chipotle of pizza.”
Pizza lovers can only find the secret phrase by searching for it on Pizza Studio’s Facebook page and Twitter stream (see below for the reason), but Jeff wants all his neighbors to get in on the fun, so I am authorized to share it with your readers.The secret phrase is “I’m feeling extra cheesy.”
DETAILS & RESTRICTIONS:
– To get their free pizza, customers will need to whisper the Pizza Studio Secret Phrase to their cashier at either store.
– Customers will be limited to one use of the Secret Phrase per person, at either location, on Oct. 28 only.
– To ensure enough pizza stock is available, the free giveaway is restricted to the periods from 11 AM to 2 PM and from 5 PM to 9 PM.
– The secret phrase can be found on Pizza Studio’s Facebook page and Twitter account. (Both sites can be reached from www.PizzaStudio.com.)
– IMPORTANT—Customers will have to show, on their mobile device, that they have liked Pizza Studio onFacebook and are following it on Twitter.
– Pizza Studio’s new Palo Alto store opens Oct. 21 at 365 California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94306. Its regular hours of operation will be daily from 11 AM to 10 PM. (Note that the Oct. 28 free-pizza giveaway does not last all day, and its hours differ from these normal hours for the new Palo Alto store.)
– The Pizza Studio Secret Phrase is also good for a free pizza on Oct. 28 (during the same hours) in Pizza Studio’s existing Mountain View store at 565 San Antonio RD, #25, Mountain View, CA 94040.